Sunday 25 November, 2007

Title Less Post:)

After i wrote my last post it just hit me from inside that i need to close this food blog,I don't want to reveal the reasons but i just wanted to close but had no heart to do so.And then i had to rush,for a 10day holiday in two different states and a visit to 3 different Jyotirling, Shirdi, Ellora caves, Lonavala, Pune and then the best place in the world for me,Hyderabad, those3 days with amma and bro and my two little rascals (my two dogs) made me all mushy and sad that i have to be back to Bangalore and a regular routine waiting for me,and then the holidays over and i am back to my work. And two days of talking to myself and the comments for my last post made me say that i am not quiting, and i will keep posting,when ever i find time,whenever i can, i said the same thing at Aalapana-Another new day also. So i am back. Recipes will follow,but for now,i am leaving you all with a few photographs, and these for me are Memories which i keep stocking away:) Have a good time all of you till the next time.


On the way to Shirdi,A beautiful sunset.


Husband's gift for my birthday:) lovely isn't it.


My two fur brats busy hunting for flying birds:)


Just outside my bedroom window i have a new homemaker:)


A beautiful sunrise from the roof of our house,Hyderabad,i miss you:)


Atlast at home in Bangalore,Diwali evening:)


I love lights:) in any form,the Urli i decorated.

5 comments:

Latha Narasimhan

Alpana dear, I am so excited to know you are in Bangalore! :) Incidentally I did my studies in Hyderabad and I love that city! I will Email you my nos and you can talk to me when you feel like! My advice to you is never quit blogging! The friends we get here give so much joy and emotional satisfaction for everyone! :)
Though I know our fellow bloggers since 4 months only, when I met srivalli at chennai, I felt we knew eachother since ages! You can feel free to Email me or talk to me as you please! :) take care !

Srivalli

Hi alpana...the template looks good now...ok looks like you are already in touch with lathamma...I just came back to ask if you would interested in arusuvai friendship chain, read abt it in the below link. I will have to send to two ppl, so if you are interested, will send you that...can you get back to me thr email?

http://theyumblog.wordpress.com/2007/10/31/boondhi-laddoo-diwali-special-and-arusuvai-friendship-chain/

My Life, My Music.......

here just to see the GIFT. its lovely.....
Rohit

Eroteme

Glad you are having a wonderful time! And nice gift. Yeah, maybe something other than a lotus might be a little bit of variety!! :-D

AMIT

You have written a good post here.

Lingerie Alley

From My Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP